Panoramic dental image
Performing the procedure for a panoramic image of the teeth (orthopantomogram) is a rather important stage in the implementation diagnostics in dentistry. This procedure allows you to display the state of the entire dentition. Study can be prescribed complete with a sighting image of a tooth or a computed tomography procedure, after performing an initial inspection. This research method has a long history. It was first proposed in the middle XX century and today, is one of the integral components of dental treatment.
A panoramic dental scan is required in the following cases:
- The need to obtain an accurate diagnosis of neoplasms, foci of caries lesions, problems with channels of teeth, condition of tissues.
- In preparation for tooth implantation.
- In preparation for prosthetics.
- When correcting bite.
- During examinations before surgery.
- Before performing tooth extraction, in case of existing inflammatory processes and other types diseases.
Benefits of the procedure
Among the main advantages of taking a panoramic image of a tooth are:
- Fast and informative research methods. In just a few minutes you can see all the data, determine the diagnosis and suggest treatment that is effective.
- The equipment used is completely safe for the body.
- High quality of the resulting image.
- The received data is stored in electronic form, which allows increasing the received data to the smallest details image and, accordingly, to see the dynamics of treatment, as well as to quickly recover information for past years, if a similar procedure has already been carried out.
Application of the procedure in complex diagnostics
The decision about the need to carry out the procedure for a panoramic image of the tooth is taken by the attending specialist, after performing an initial inspection. Quite often, this research acts as one of the stages comprehensive diagnostics in order to clarify the diagnosis or plan treatment. Through the use of modern digital equipment, it is possible to obtain a picture in good quality, which contributes to making an accurate diagnosis and minimizing the risk of errors or inefficiency of implementation treatment.
|Р2||Рентген доп.||50 грн.|