X-ray of the tooth
One of the common activities in dentistry is taking a sighting image of a tooth. Otherwise, this the procedure is called radiovisiography. The image is taken using a digital X-ray. At the expense of the fact that modern dental clinics use only modern equipment of this type, you can not worry about receiving strong radiation. The procedure is allowed even for pregnant women and children. Performance a sighting image of the tooth allows you to see hidden processes, confirm or deny the diagnosis of the dentist, and also determine which treatment is most effective.
Radiovisiography is required in the following situations:
- In order to determine the extent of tooth damage, including under the installed prosthesis or filling.
- In case of a tooth cyst.
- With existing defects in the dentition.
- Before a tooth extraction procedure.
- In the process of intermediate tooth treatment, when further artistic restoration is carried out or filling.
Modern equipment that allows you to take a sighting image of the tooth has the following advantages for applications:
- This type of examination is completely safe, as the equipment has a reduced radiation dose.
- Images are saved in electronic format, which allows the treating specialist to find information about research carried out in past years.
- The resulting image can be enlarged in order to examine the smallest details.
Performing a procedure in complex diagnostics
Despite the many advantages that the radiovisiography procedure has, a sighting image of a tooth is not at all a universal method for complex diagnostics in dentistry. This is explained by area for research is small and limited to one to two teeth. In turn, the resulting image performed only in two projections. For this reason, in conjunction with this procedure can also be performed panoramic snapshot and computed tomography. All of the above studies are prescribed by a medical specialist after preliminary examination, in order to clarify the diagnosis.
|Р2||Рентген доп.||50 грн.|