Plasma therapy of the gums
The gum plasma therapy procedure is understood as one of the most effective methods in the field of dentistry. It should be noted that this procedure helps to restore the tissues of the oral cavity that have been damaged as a result of surgical interventions or inflammatory processes. Note that the body actively accepts its own cells, which makes it possible to activate the healing process, as well as strengthen the immunity in the oral cavity. The clinical validity of gum plasma therapy is a well-established practice of dentists around the world.
Indications for gum plasma therapy in dentistry are as follows:
- In case of bleeding gums, as well as diseases of the tissues that surround the tooth.
- In the process of healing the socket, after the tooth has been extracted.
- In order to improve the engraftment of implants.
- With symptoms of tooth mobility.
- In case of general diseases of the oral cavity.
Benefits of the procedure:
- Ability to normalize gum structure.
- Reducing bone loss in the event of an inflammatory process.
- Improving blood circulation in the oral cavity.
- Activation of metabolic processes, as well as restoration of damaged tissues.
- Tissue healing after surgery.
- Getting rid of unpleasant odor in the mouth.
- Improving the immunity of the oral cavity.
Plasma therapy procedure in our dental clinic
Plasma therapy is performed in our dental clinic. Note that it is performed on the recommendation of the attending physician, as it has a number of contraindications. For example, in the presence of blood diseases, diabetes mellitus, as well as during pregnancy, this method cannot be used.